African Authors Making Positive Progress…is a collective success. Secure the date and invite book fans, authors and scholars worldwide🌎. IAAAS members, sponsors, vendors and participants to IAAAS International Book Exhibition helps to promote book reading, ensure enduring literacy and award literary scholarship to African authors. Membership and participation details are accepted easy and secured online at INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF AFRICAN AUTHORS AND SCHOLARS (IAAAS): www.iaaauthors.org.📝:
- Meet African Authors and their creative works at the IAAAS Book Exhibition
- Support African Authors and IAAAS objectives to promote book reading
- Vote your favorite book to win the Outstanding Book Prize
- Enjoy distinctive cultural entertainment galore with your family
- Buy books by African Authors and follow your heritage wherever you are!
Join with IAAAS to meet in a point at the top. IAAAS is bringing togrther African Authors and Scholars like the African pyramid that meet in a point at the top…help spread the new:
Non-members participation fee with certificate of attendance $200.00.
REMEMBER TO VOTE FOR YOUR OUTSTANDING BOOK PRIZE!
IAAAS Outstanding Book Price is a unique interactive process to vote for your outstanding book at our book exhibition. Voting is once per adult person from 18 years. Voters and books must be physically present at the book exhibition to participate. Votes will be counted at the end and the book with the highest number of votes wins!
IAAAS will promote literary scholarship among African authors through the outstanding book prize. This prize will encourage our authors with the resources and research to write more books and will also involve our readers and guests to be active participants in our book exhibition and part of our outstanding book prize selection process.
Outstanding Book Prize Winners By Year:
- 2017 – Immigration to Citizenship of the United States of America – Your resource guideAuthor: Chinedum IgwePreview: Educational Resource
- 2018 – MANAGEMENT OF HUMAN RESOURCES-A Generic ApproachAuthor: Cornelius Ogu Ejimofor, Ph.D.Preview: Human Resources